GDS black-box cells validation
On this page you can validate black-box cells from a GDS file against building blocks defined in a uPDK file.
The GDS file may contain cells corresponding to the building blocks defined in the uPDK (black-box cells). Each cell which is to be validated must contain:
- cell bounding box: a box or a rectangle in layer
- cell outline: a polygon in layer
- cell info: single text block (YAML format) in layer
- pin specs: text blocks with pin info at the pin locations in layer
- parameter values (for p-cells only): single text block (YAML format) in layer
How to use
Upload your GDS and uPDK files using the corresponding fields below. If needed, modify the GDS layer mapping. Press Validate GDS file button. Your files will be uploaded to the server, and you will be redirected to the validation report page.
- The file is validated using the latest released version of the
openepdapython package .
- The current service is in an experimental phase. That means that the file which passes the validation may still have incorrect format ("false positives").
- Files that you submit may be used for debugging by openEPDA authors. If you cannot allow this, you should not use the service at this moment. This might change in the near future.
- The files you submit, or the fact that you use this service, will never be shared with third parties.