On this page you can validate the uPDK file contents. The format description can be found on the openEPDA website.
How to use
Upload your file using the corresponding field below, and press Validate file button. Your file will be uploaded to the server, and you will be redirected to the validation report page.
- The file is validated using the most recent released version of the
openepdapython package .
- The file is validated against the latest version of the uPDK Specification .
- The current service is in an experimental phase. That means that the file which passes the validation may still have incorrect format ("false positives").
- Files that you submit may be used for debugging by openEPDA authors. If you cannot allow this, you should not use the service at this moment. This might change in the near future.
- The files you submit, or the fact that you use this service, will never be shared with third parties.